Our patients safety and the safety of the staff is very important to us. We have prepared the office with new safety equipment. The staff has been trained on all of the safety guidelines and recommendations that Governor DeWine, and the Ohio Department of Health have set forth. We have also put into place our own safety procedures and equipment, above and beyond what was ordered to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Things may look a little different when you come to the office, but one thing will always stay the same. Our commitment to your safety, and the high-quality dentistry we provide all of our patients.
NEW SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- N95 Mask and swill be worn by all clinical staff
- Faces shields will be worn during procedures
- All treatment rooms have been equipped with True Hepa Air Purifiers. These machines will capture up to 99.97%, down to 0.3 microns, of airborne germs and allergens. These purifiers change out the air in the room a minimum of 5 times per hour.
- We have ordered Aerosol and Droplet Removers (Extraoral Dental Suction System). This system terminates Aerosols and Droplets produced by high-speed hand pieces and ultrasonic scalers. These units are used to eliminate the threat of bacterial and viral infections.
NEW SAFETY PROCEDURES
- All patients and staff must wear a mask in the office
- In-car check-in
- All staff and patients will have their temperature taken and asked the Covid-19 screening questions upon arrival
- Patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer, and swish with a mouthwash upon entering the office.
- The office will be completely sanitized with hospital-grade cleaners between patients.